SwingDev looking for Front-end Developer – full time/part-time project
- You will work on a product that revolutionizes the way we buy home insurance by combining methods of artificial intelligence and the internet of things.
- You will work with a scaling up, super fast-paced international startup in a team of developers.
- You can chose whether you want to work full time or part time, on site or remote.
- 2+ years of experience as Front-end Developer,
- At least 1 year of experience in React
- Practical experience using Redux
- Familiarity with Git, front-end tools and bundlers,
- Good knowledge of CSS and CSS pre-processors,
- Independent problem solving, but also being an excellent team player,
- Good command of English (written & spoken),
- Commercial experience.
- Backend technology knowledge (Node.js, Python, Java, C++).
- Possibility of working for an international Client in a rewarding project,
- Non-corporate work environment where you are given a lot of freedom,
- Possibility of working remotely or onsite,
- Possibility of working full time or just as a part time project,
- The form of employment of your choosing,
- In case of on site option – fantastic loft style office space in downtown Warsaw (numerous commuting options and a space for your bike) with gear with apple logo and large dell monitor, chill room with table football&Playstation 4, MultiSport, concierge service, free snacks, drinks and ice-cream in the office,
- For full time employees: private medical care, reimbursement for courses, conferences and English lessons.
Click below link to apply for this job: