Finding a nimble agency that has both a breadth and depth of skills is rare. We like being one of those few. We’re proud to be a completely full-service, totally in-house independent shop. We don’t like doing things halfway, so our broad range of capabilities helps us solve for any and all potential client needs. From social media and marketing intelligence to technology and experience design, our capabilities help us take a brand’s usefulness to the next level.
Ranked alongside the world’s top innovation firms, T3 has offices across North America that serve Fortune 200 clients with award-winning digital and marketing programs for a global audience.
You’ll work with our world-class development team, focusing on front-end and CMS development. You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of both client and internal web sites and applications. You’re expected to be able to build complex layouts with minimal assistance. You should have some experience with JS frameworks such as React or Angular, as well as experience with one or more CMS platform such as WordPress and Drupal. In this role, you’ll work alongside our Technical Architect and Senior Developers from project concepting through completion.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS. LESS or SASS experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with React
- Experience in one or more CMS platforms.
- Proficiency using GIT for source control.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Experience in one or more server side languages, such as PHP, Python, Java, or C#.
- Experience building and maintaining WordPress Themes and Plugins
- Experience building and maintaining Drupal Sites and Modules.
- Experience operating in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience working with Vagrant
- Experience working with Docker
If interested, please share the following:
- Hourly rate
- Availability (hours per week and possible start date)
- Eligibility to work in the US
- Preference for remote vs on-site at our HQ in Austin
T3 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer oriented toward inclusivity. We celebrate diversity, not just in commitment but in action. We get it and hire people who do, too.