Taproot Foundation looking for UX DESIGNER
Taproot Plus, Taproot Foundation’s online marketplace for pro bono, directly delivers on our mission by connecting nonprofit professionals with passionate, skilled volunteers who share their expertise pro bono via online, virtual programming. Through Taproot Plus, business professionals deliver expertise and support in areas like marketing, strategy, HR, and IT strategy so that organizations are even more equipped to positively affect society. This role sits on the Program Operations team, which supports the organization’s online programs as well as the organization’s technology infrastructure.
We are looking for a talented designer with a passion for combining thoughtful interaction design and beautiful visual design to deliver engaging product experiences to our users. You will be responsible for concept ideation and design, prototyping, and presenting ideas to the team. You will work collaboratively with the Taproot Plus team of product managers, developers content managers and customer support to explore and design solutions, hit milestones and reach goals.
This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in the United States. Taproot Foundation has offices in New York City, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles. The UX Designer reports to the Vice President of Program Operations.
- Lead design efforts across the entire product lifecycle from discovery to design optimization to refinement
- Generate ideas and prototype concepts that are anchored in research insights, subject knowledge, technology requirements, and team and product goals
- Execute hands-on design work across the customer experience, including web, email and beyond
- Develop and validate design solutions to complex user problems
- Collaborate closely with product managers, developers and customer support teams on research activities, strategy sessions, ideation, design, and testing of new concepts
- Partner and communicate effectively with key stakeholders across the organization.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years professional experience designing web and mobile applications
- Experience conducting user research and analysis
- Proficiency with a variety of design tools including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Ability to assess and prioritize against constraints
- A portfolio of UX/UI design that displays your strategy and process
Click below link to apply for this job: