TaxJar marketing team’s mission is clear: get more eCommerce businesses in the US to experience using TaxJar for managing their sales tax reporting, filing and calculations. Help show those businesses the tremendous value in cost and time-savings in choosing to fully automate their sales tax needs.
The marketing team’s goal is to maximize the number of qualified customers that begin our free trial and ensure the highest percentage of those folks end up as a customers on the other side. Our team is small, but we have a huge impact on the business. We work very closely with sales, success, product development, and content teams in order to deliver on these goals.
We are looking to expand the team with a talented graphic and web designer that fully understands how to own and grow our branding and support the team in our efforts.
We’re looking for someone that moves fast, thrives amidst change, and is a solid team player. Beyond base execution and core objectives, you’ll always be thinking creatively for ways to grow TaxJar’s brand to further engage partners to drive incremental conversions for the business.
- You have a track record of building strong relationships. You’ve been able to build a large channel marketing base in previous roles of customers and partners that know and trust you. You’ve demonstrated results delivering on partner KPIs in the past.
- You can see the full-picture. You’re thoughtful and organized. Before beginning a project, you take the time to understand both “why we’re doing this” and “why it makes sense to do this now”.
- You’re a pro at communicating. When working with the team and externally with customers, you’re a pro at both communicating clearly and listening to feedback. You have excellent visual and verbal communication skills. You’re a great writer who can effectively and creatively communicate TaxJar’s value to businesses across a variety of formats and platforms.
- You’re a self-starter and entrepreneurial mindset, able to build and execute a plan with imperfect data. You’re resourceful and scrappy and able to leverage content and tools to get programs started quickly. You have an understanding of complete go-to-market planning and execution.
- You have a strong work ethic, you meet deadlines and requirements of internal and external customers by responding promptly and thoroughly with all types of requests.
- You’re an excellent project manager who can be counted on to deliver quality results for multiple projects to completion on a deadline.
- You’re a team player. You step in to help when others need you and your job is to make “all boats rise” on our team. You’re also fully open to giving and receiving thoughtful, constructive straightforward feedback as you learn and grow.
- You understand the role of marketing in the big picture. You’ve had experience designing and implementing performance-driven programs for clients or businesses to improve their marketing bottom line (not just designing pretty things).
- You’ve closely partnered with marketing or have worked to support marketing in previous roles.
- You’ve managed your own workload and can prioritize projects on your own and have shown the ability to initiate processes, communicate with stakeholders and meet or exceed deadlines for past engagements.
If that sounds like you, here’s what we need you to help with:
- Front-end web development: (changes to our landing pages, A/B testing new ideas and refreshing the design and style of our pages, etc). You’ll be responsible for continually improving our brand and our conversion rates from key landing pages by testing new experiences as we launch new products and features.
- Traditional Graphic Design: Creating one-pagers and collateral for sales using Adobe or other tools of your choosing, working with a printer (local or online) to get assets produced and ready to send out for conferences and in-person events.
- Assist in creating well-designed share-able assets, logos for sub-brands, share-able infographics, and eye-catching graphics for our content team to use on the sales tax blog (blog.taxjar.com)
- Digital Media Creative: Create HTML5 custom banner ads for use with our ad campaigns/retargeting, etc — we use a tool called Flexitive to streamline this which is pretty neat to use and makes scaling for all ad sizes quite fast
- Refreshing email collateral: Designing a new template for our email collateral and improving our current customer communication templates (newsletters, announcements, etc)
- UI Design: Assist in any other UI improvements or wireframes/mocks as needed for new ideas or integration plans
- Professional working knowledge of Adobe CC products and shortcuts/efficiency
- Strong HTML / CSS and Bootstrap experience
- Some Sass & JS experience
- Basic WordPress knowledge
- Experience in using A/B testing software like Optimizely or VWO.com for landing page testing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business or a related field.
- Degree or certificate program in graphic design and design principles
- Candidates lacking a degree but that can demonstrate a successful track record of professional experience will also be considered.
- Background in marketing or advertising field and and understanding of the funnel/overall goals of the team’s work
- User Experience Background
- Experience designing alongside a marketing team and working in-house for a brand or product (not just freelance work)
- Small business owner experience or previous history of selling products on a website or marketplace (Amazon, eBay, etc).
- Experience or interest in using CSS preprocessors like Saas or Less.js and experience working from the command line for front-end development
If it’s a mutually great experience, we intend to bring you on the team full-time and you’ll receive our full benefits package.
We offer all of our employees amazing benefits. Visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.
Click below link to apply for this job:
You can also check the below Jobs:
Remote Web Design and Development Jobs:
- TaxJar looking for Graphic & Front-End Web Designer
- Searchmetrics GmbH looking for Contract Website Designer
- Wells Fargo looking for Web Developer
- Mastech Digital looking for Front End Developer (Remote)
- Mastech Digital looking for Front End Developer (Remote)
- Balluun Inc looking for Front End Web Developer
- Robert Half Technology looking for Front end developer – WordPress
- Pagely looking for DevOps Engineer – Remote
- RiVi Consulting Group LLC looking for Web Designer
- 247labs.com looking for Frontend Developers
- One North Interactive looking for Fulltime or Freelance Web Developer
SEO Remote Jobs:
- The Marketing Arm looking for SEO Strategist | Contract
- Fluent City looking for Part Time SEO Specialist
- Irvine Technology Corporation looking for SEO & Marketing Lead 6 Month CTH ($40/hr)
Remote Data Entry Jobs:
- PIMCO looking for Expense Data Entry Clerk
- Online Data Entry Jobs looking for Online Data Entry Operator
- The Athlete’s Foot looking for DATA ENTRY CLERK (Part-Time)
- UsaSurveyJob looking for Data Entry Clerk Work from Home ($35 per Survey)
- Data Entry Direct looking for Online Data Entry Representative Work from Home
- Net Data Entry Jobs looking for Data Entry Worker Work from Home
- WellnessMe looking for At Home Data Entry Clerk
- Family Business Co looking for Data Entry Officer Work From Home ($15 to $25/Hour)
- Kelly Services looking for Data Entry Clerk ($14.50/hour)
- Legit Flex Job Academy looking for Work from Home Data Entry (Compensation: $371.25 – $1000 a week)