Are you looking for full time position with 100% coverage in health, dental, & vision insurance while receiving other excellent benefits?
Do you have a great personality & exceptional customer service & communication skills?
Are you highly motivated and detail oriented?
Do you have telecommute experience and want flexibility to work anywhere in the US in a remote atmosphere with an awesome team?
Tech Service Today provides IT, Telecom & Cabling services across the US and Canada. We are growing like wildfire and are looking for amazing customer service pros to come grow with us!
In this role, you will support customers and field technicians on service jobs. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service and we need the “best of the best.” Our culture is very fast paced, constantly changing, collaborative & positive. We are seeking smart, motivated, outgoing & detail oriented professionals who can thrive in this kind of environment. We find that team members from the hospitality & restaurant industries do very well at TST.
We are looking for team members who can permanently work at least one weekend day and later shift times. For example: Tuesday – Saturday from 1:00pm EST – 10:00pm ET OR Sunday – Thursday 1:00pm EST – 10pm EST (with open availability to help out at other times as needed).
- Responds to requests by prioritizing and scheduling work order installations and tasks to field technicians for on-time delivery of services
- Handles a high volume of outbound & inbound calls
- Creates service tickets and scheduling
- Verifies that scheduled work orders are ready for dispatch
- Actively recruits & schedules technicians for work order requests
- Matches technicians to the job ensuring right skills & right tools
- Negotiates competitive rates in the recruitment process
- Monitors and directs field technicians and order fulfillment tasks
- Monitors status and adjusts assignments throughout the shift
- Informs and updates field technicians and clients on schedule or technical related issues
- Extensive data entry and use of google forms.
- This is not just inbound customer service. This job entails facilitating jobs with techs & clients all over the US & Canada
- Must live within a 25-mile radius of Boca Raton, FL or can live anywhere nationwide but MUST have some telecommute experience
- Experience in handling inbound and outbound high call volume
- Very outgoing, friendly, empathetic, positive outlook, good sense of humor, goes above and beyond for customer – think Ritz Carlton, Disney, & Southwest personality types
- Excellent & dynamic radio personality type voices – can speak clearly and with much energy on phone
- Excellent verbal communication skills: able to actively listen, speak clearly, mirror tone & take action
- Excellent written communication skills – must have perfect grammar, spelling and clear direct messages with great tone & pleasantries
- High attention to detail and accurate notation is critical for this position
- Must be able to type a minimum of 45 WPM with 98% accuracy
- Ability to think critically and make practical/smart decisions
- Great negotiation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure – be quick on feet to do well in our fast-paced atmosphere with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask a high volume of work with constantly changing processes & procedures. (and navigate phone & computer systems while on calls)
- High initiative & drive to succeed
- Intermediate proficiency in excel
- Computer/Tech Savvy
We Are Offering:
- $12.00 – $16.00 starting hourly salary (based on experience)
- Monthly performance based bonuses
- 100% paid medical/dental/vision coverage and 50% coverage for dependents
- 401K plan with company matching
- Life Insurance
- 3 weeks PTO per calendar year
- Seven paid holidays
- Company cell phone & service
- Gym membership
- LifeLock and LastPass memberships
- We reward those who go above & beyond
- Opportunity for growth & advancement
- All employees voice opinions and contribute to the strategic direction of the company
- We are committed to performance excellence and being the best at what we do
- Supportive environment where the best tools and resources are provided
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and growth
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Focus on teamwork and collaboration
- Ongoing organizational feedback on all levels
- Committed to positiv