Terakeet looking for SEO ANALYST
Terakeet is a Global Enterprise SEO and influencer marketing firm with a customer portfolio that includes some of the most exciting new-economy brands in the world. We’ve helped put many of the most successful startups of the last few years on the map, and have worked to innovate the marketing campaigns of Fortune 1000 powerhouses.
The SEO Analyst performs website audits and develops related recommendations to ensure SEO best practice compliance. The SEO Analyst reports directly to the Director of Tech SEO and indirectly to the Account Manager(s) of his/her respective customer team(s).
This role will be open to candidates on-site in Syracuse, NY or remote employees in all US states.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions:
- Performs website audits and develops related recommendations to ensure SEO best practice compliance.
- Provides advanced site structure and performance recommendations (including information architecture, navigation, design, conversion, etc.).
- Provides competitive and market opportunity analyses as they relate to search intent, competitor niche saturation, backlink profiles, and SERP anomalies.
- Helps define content strategy for new and existing clients by adding in-depth, content-related recommendations to on-page reviews.
- Develops monthly performance reports using programs like Google Analytics, Omniture SiteCatalyst, Excel and others as needed.
- Effectively communicates to internal and external stakeholders the opportunity for, and value of, website changes, updates, and content revisions.
- Collaborates and works closely with the account teams to ensure key objectives are met while ensuring brand consistency.
- Travels to on-site meetings as necessary.
The above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
- Three or more years of professional work experience in a related role with exposure to how marketing campaigns impact natural search visibility.
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Experience identifying key performance indicators and success metrics given knowledge and understanding of client-specific business goals.
- Experience deriving technical insight from Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and directly from SERPs.
- Knowledge of technical, usability and content-related aspects of a website and their impact on search.
- Proven ability to interact successfully with cross-functional teams and build collaborative relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate and deliver reports or recommendations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, Business or a related field.
Terakeet provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.