Termly looking for SEO & Content Manager (Remote)
Termly is on the hunt for a highly motivated SEO Strategist to take ownership of our comprehensive SEO strategy. As a Termly SEO Strategist, you will be responsible for performing extensive keyword research and analysis to help define our keyword targeting and content strategy. You’ll monitor our current and ongoing keyword rankings with the goal of ranking top-of-Google for high-value keywords. You will optimize on-site landing pages and blog content to drive high-intent traffic to Termly.
Leveraging the insights from your keyword analysis, you will ideate blog topics and manage a team of outsourced content creators to create and publish content. You will identify gaps in our keyword targeting and content strategy by performing competitive analysis on our key competitors.
You will generate short and long-term strategies, and work directly with internal teams to publish content on multiple marketing channels. Experience in data analysis is a must.
If you are a talented, ambitious, and creative SEO that’s ready to take your career to the next level, and you want to work with a small group of like-minded people, you’ve come to the right place.
Why we’re different
We’ve already achieved product/market fit. We have not taken outside funding. We’ve built this business through grit, hard work, and smart decision-making. We’re organized, experienced, and in growth mode, and we are looking for fellow entrepreneurs to join our team.
Essential Job Functions
- Deep strategic expertise in technical SEO
- Maintain our current SEO strategy and identify gaps to further grow our industry influence
- Competitor research to identify new keyword and page optimization opportunities
- Create measurable SEO strategies across multiple regions
- Audit and analyze SEO performance and communicate the effectiveness of campaigns at a high level
- Develop daily routines and insights to monitor SEO growth
- Oversee SEO content production with our internal teams
- Edit and QA content to ensure quality
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Keep up to date on the industry, SEO practice
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields preferred
- 2-3 years experience in SEO Analysis & Strategy
- 1-3 years of relevant content marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to take appropriate actions from data insights
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience managing internal teams or external/freelance resources
- Extreme attention to detail
- Extensive experience utilizing SEO and web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahref, etc.
- Excellent skills in WordPress (HTML preferred)
- An entrepreneurial mindset that takes initiative and presents solutions
Joining a startup doesn’t mean you will sacrifice on benefits. We offer the opportunity to work with smart and collaborative team members, with huge opportunity for upward mobility. We offer:
- Great medical, dental, and vision plans
- Life & disability
- 401k retirement plan
- Three weeks of PTO, not including 11 paid holidays
Termly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.