The Squires Group looking for UI/UX Designer – REMOTE
Bring your UI/UX Designer experience to work on a Federal program and work REMOTE! As a UI/UX Designer, you will help define customer needs to develop targeted content based on various personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an Active Secret Clearance.
- Develop visual interface design through personas, storyboards, scenarios, mood boards, iconography, photography, and illustration
- Give data meaning through information visualization
- Create style guides and brand guidelines for team to follow and implement
- Collaborate closely with analytics and technical teams to verify designs are successfully implemented
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Design or related field
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in graphical and user experience
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in driving and applying user-centered design processes and working collaboratively with clients and teams
- Knowledge and experience with design tools like Creative Suite, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, etc.
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an Active Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and platforms such as Flex, Ajax, Flash, HTML 5, CSS, scripting, etc.
- Demonstrable skills in illustration, photography, or diagrammatic expertise and iconography
- Experience with data visualization and associated technologies like Tableau, PowerBI, Kibana, D3
Click below link to apply for this job: