Do you care deeply about personal growth and development, and want to make a difference in the world? Are you passionate, fast-moving, results-oriented, a great teammate and obsessed with social media? If this sounds like you, The Tapping Solution might just be your next “home”.
The Tapping Solution, LLC is a company with a mission to bring into the mainstream a simple, effective, natural healing method known as Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) or “Tapping.” Tapping is a healing modality that combines ancient Chinese acupressure and modern psychology. Our work can be considered to fit in the self-help, personal development world. Learn more about us at www.thetappingsolution.com.
We’re searching for a full time social media manager to help create and curate content for Facebook, Instagram and other relevant platforms. Your day-to-day work will include developing content for social media channels, creating original posts and engaging with our audience, using multiple tools and programs to schedule posts and grow our user base, and delivering reporting and recommendations.
This is a remote, work from home position. Prior success in this type of work environment is preferred but not required.
We are not looking to simply maintain our current social media presence, we are looking for a top-notch social media professional; someone who stays up on the latest social media trends and can interpret/apply them to our business and take us to the next level on social media!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Craft attention-grabbing, moving, relevant, on-brand content to share with our 1mm+ fans to keep them engaged. Find new ways to deliver existing content and also generate ideas for new content.
- Deliver large scale growth to our social media communities in terms of followers.
- Increase revenue attributed to social media (not through paid ads).
- Bring new, big ideas to the table in terms of how we can share our message and product offerings via social media. Be able to pivot easily when ideas do not work or are not accepted.
- Monitor, respond to and moderate social media conversations. (We also have a community manager on staff to handle our groups.)
- Create/keep up to date shareable social media metrics analysis reports for other teams and executive staff.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- The ideal candidate is a creative individual with a passion for social media, personal development and healthy living.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills to communicate effectively, and on-brand, with consumers.
- Active and engaged participant in social media (please provide links).
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and their users.
- Savvy and knowledgeable about current social media trends and innovations.
- Depth of knowledge with social media best practices.
- Solid understanding of digital content, communication and marketing principles.
- Highly creative, strategic thinker with ability to develop fresh, executable ideas that support company initiatives.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage/execute multiple ongoing projects.
- Proactive, solution-oriented, problem solver who gets along well with others.
What you’ll have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field (preferred)
- Prior experience managing social media for a lifestyle brand with proven results
- Familiarity and knowledge of the principles of SEO, analytics, tracking and social media monitoring tools
- Experience in successfully managing social marketing projects from strategy development through execution with proven results
- Familiarity with basic analytics and platforms
- Keen attention to language, detail and specificity
- Desire to be deeply creative and innovative
- A obsession about what’s trending digitally
- Marketing and branding skills
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize effectively
- A passion to learn and a competitive drive to create content that sets us apart.
The Tapping Solution has a great team of positive, motivated individuals! We offer very good work/life balance – work hours are generally 8AM to 4PM Eastern time* with very little required outside those hours (although we are looking for someone who will go the extra mile on the occasions it may be needed). Since we are a remote organization, we have a weekly team meeting via Skype and get together in person at least once a year for a festive gathering. We offer competitive salaries, 2 weeks paid vacation, paid holidays and an IRA plan with a 3% employer match. We do not offer health benefits at this time.
* We prefer team members in the eastern/central time zone for purposes of aligning work hours, but if you are in mountain/pacific time we would ask that you work something like 6AM to 2PM – specifics can be discussed for the right candidate!
Click below link to apply for this job: