theGlancer looking for UI UX Designer Internship
theGlancer is looking for a UI/UX Designer Intern and many other design related based roles to join our team immediately in an exciting global expansion!
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
UI/UX Designer Responsibilities Include:
* Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
* Illustrating design options using storyboards, process flows, prototypes, and sitemaps along with thorough research and analysis.
* Designing and prototyping UI/UX for and iOS and Android platforms
* Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
* Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
* Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
* Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
* Build page navigation buttons and search fields
* Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
* Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
* Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
* Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
* Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
* Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
* Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
* Portfolio of design projects
* Knowledge of wireframe tools, we use Figma
* Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
* Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
* Good time-management skills
* On-going education including bootcamp and/or college/university aiming towards BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a self-motivated and self-starter mentality
Previous experience will also be considered
Click below link to apply for this job: