Think Company looking for Freelance UX Designer
Recruiters and staffing companies NEED NOT contact us and DO NOT have permission to contact candidates on our behalf.
Think Company is looking for a talented UX generalist contractor. This person should be comfortable facilitating research efforts, building interfaces within design systems, and everything in between. We like contractors who are comfortable working as part of a larger design team at Think Company and collaborating closely with our clients to envision, design, and create experiences that change people’s lives. If you [share our values] and have a portfolio that demonstrates your exceptional design skills, start a conversation with us by applying.
Since we specialize in designing complex systems, working with us often requires regular collaboration and in-person meetings. While working remotely is feasible in some situations, we prefer partnering with designers who can join us in our studios or our clients’ offices as needed. During a project, our designers normally collaborate closely with stakeholders, researchers, and developers. Given this level of involvement, we expect everyone to be comfortable discussing their craft fluently and persuasively.
Traits you bring:
- Deep passion and proven ability to design useful digital experiences honed through several years of experience as a professional freelance designer
- Adherence to an evidence-based approach to design
- Experience facilitating research activities such as surveys, interviews, and contextual inquiries
- Evidence that you can create workflows, wireframes, and interfaces for complex digital products
- Commitment to working as part of a collaborative team
- Effective time and deadline management
- Ability to communicate your design ideas and process clearly
- Mastery of your design tools—apps and techniques alike including expertise with Sketch, Invision, and others
- Comfort establishing and maintaining relationships with both co-workers and clients
- Basic understanding of front-end development and technology
We’ve been named one of the Top Workplaces by Philly.com and one of the Best Places to Work by the Philadelphia Business Journal. If this sounds compelling, kick-start the process by telling us a bit about yourself and sharing some samples of your best design work.
Think Company is dedicated to greater diversity and inclusion within our own organization and provides equal opportunity to people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications, abilities, incomes, marital statuses, ages, philosophies, disabilities, and veteran statuses.
Click below link to apply for this job: