We’re looking for a WordPress Developer to join our Engineering team! You will work on exciting projects using open-source technologies for some of the world’s largest brands. We are a full-service digital agency (including design, strategy, development, Q/A and project management) working with tools like Drupal, WordPress, Magento, Laravel, Symfony, React et. al. to create compelling digital experiences and back-office infrastructure for our clients. We love Slack, version control, agile workflows, continuous-integration, bash tooling, virtual machines / Docker and cold craft beer.
We are a top five ranked Drupal agency in the world. You will get to work with one of Drupal’s core maintainers, catch, who we sponsor to work on Drupal core.
Many of our projects involve mashups of content (CMS) and commerce platforms. For a taste of what we’ve done visit our case studies page. Hundreds of millions (yes, seriously) of people use the projects we work on every month, and everyone in your family will know the clients we work on.
We are a remote friendly company. While we have offices in Boston, MA and Oakland, CA, many of our employees work remotely so we are scattered across 16 states.
Please no staffing agencies or contractors.
- 100% employer paid health insurance
- Paid vacation + sick time
- Flexible hours
- Annual company retreat
- We will pay for you to get certified in technologies we use
- Professional development stipend (after 1 year)
- Fridge stocked with craft beer
- Snacks, coffee, tea, and other drinks
- Cool office space in DTX a block from the Red Line
- Free MBTA pass
Skills & Requirements
- Five years minimum experience with WordPress / Drupal / Symfony / Node or equivalent
- You don’t mind talking to people
- Team player
- Experience with Git
- Eligible to work in the US
About Third & Grove
Third and Grove is a digital agency located in San Francisco and Boston. We help organizations innovate by building amazing technology. We are a fast growing services start up.
We believe in sound project management (one of our founders wrote a book on it), building things the right way, coding standards, and pushing ourselves to be better engineers, producers, and all-out innovators.