TM Design and Innovation looking for UI designer
As a UI designer at TM, you will help define and drive products across a wide variety of technology industries. In this role, you will apply your passion for product strategy, brand and craft to influence the user interface design of new products and apps. You will create pixel perfect visual designs for some of the most interesting new startups. You will inspire TM and our clients by presenting compelling product design proposals, taking risks, learning quickly and sweating the details. You will work with cross-functional groups including designers, researchers, engineers, product managers and leadership.
Work style is flexible: We’re open to remote employees and freelancers.
Requirements and skills
- Independent thinker and executer who needs little oversight.
- World class visual designer.
- Expertise in user experience and user interface design.
- Mastery of software including: Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Clear communication skills.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Proven track record of shipping successful software products.
- Proven leadership skills in communicating research, conceptual ideas, and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
- Outstanding analytic, design, and management skills.
- Experience designing for multiple device types and contexts (Web, iOS, Android).