There are potential travel requirements to the San Francisco Bay area as well as regular meetings and daily stand-ups that you would be expected to attend via a conference call. We would expect you to be available and working during the client’s normal business hours (they are on the west coast USA).
If you think this might be a good fit for your skill set and desire to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment, please contact us. This position is available immediately.
- Design, develop, implement, document, and troubleshoot software, web applications and integrations.
- Research and analyze existing systems and program requirements for new projects.
- Perform Unit testing and participate in the creation of regression and integrated testing efforts.
- Develop solutions using various technologies including those sited in the required skill set section.
- Develop ERP system integration and web applications within ERP framework.
- Participate in design and architecture discussions as needed.
- Train and mentor other developers and participate in code reviews.
- Follow established SDLC, change processes and policies.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
Required Skill Set:
- 7+ years developing enterprise class solutions using the technologies listed below
- NodeJS experience.
- Unix/Linux environment familiarity (a lot of everyday work is done on command line)
- Experience with Git
- AWS development and deployment experience
- Must have excellent communication skills
- .Net Core and experience a huge plus.
· Mortgage Lending, Banking or Finance experience
· Technology, Project Management Certifications and/or 4-year College Degree
· US based candidates only
· No H-1B candidates
· No Recruiting Firms
Equal & Opportunity:
TSP Consulting is an Equal Opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor.