TTEC looking for Senior Full-Stack Developer – Remote / Telecommute
TTEC is seeking a Sr. Full-stack Developer to join our Product Engineering team. This is a nationwide, telecommuting opportunity.
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client’s business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you’re the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you’ll be doing:
As part of our Product Engineering team, you will be a valuable contributor within our Humanify group as a Sr. Full-stack Developer. You will work directly with and along-side our lead developer and team to identify the design needs of new or modified application features. The Sr. Full-stack Developer will have a seat at the table in all meetings such as project planning, estimation, stand-ups, and stakeholder show & tell.
- Participate in active discussions regarding new features for future projects.
- Contribute to the Architecture/Design framework.
- Help troubleshoot and verify bugs.
Portal NG Stack
- Laravel 5.8 – RESTful API
- Testing: PHPUnit
- Authentication: Custom, oAuth (Laravel Passport) & JSON Web Tokens
- Requests: Guzzle
- Linter/Fixer: php-cs-fixer
- Vue.js 2.6 – Single Page Application (SPA)
- Testing: Jest (& expect)
- Bundler: Webpack
- Compiler: Babel
- Styling: Component driven SCSS (using Bootstrap grid)
- Router: Vue-Router
- Store: Vuex
- Request: Axios/Fetch
- Linter: ESlint
- Fixer: Prettier
- Envoy & Bash Scripts – Zero downtime deployment strategy
- Laravel Dusk – E2E testing framework built on top of ChromeDriver
What skills you’ll need:
- 7+ year’s software development experience of web-based applications.
- The desire to learn while perfecting your craft of designing, building and maintaining enterprise applications.
- Deep understanding, knowledge and/or experience with most if not all of the following:
- Test Driven Development (TDD) – preferably using Jest (or Mocha/Jasmine) and PHPUnit
- JS Frameworks – Vue (or Angular/React)
- Vue libraries/plugins – vue-test-utils, vue-router, vuex, vue-cli
- Single Page Applications (SPAs)
- MVC frameworks – Laravel
- PHP – all common language features for versions 7.1+
- Laravel – All features including queues, broadcasting/web sockets (Laravel Echo), Active Record (eloquent), middleware, service providers, database migrations, etc.
- RESTful APIs
- API (session-less) authentication – oAuth, JSON Web Tokens, etc
- Commonly used software design patterns and principles – SOLID, DRY, etc
- Relational databases, design & best practices – MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server
- Software development lifecycle – Agile & SCRUM
- Web Servers – Nginx, Apache, etc
- Linux Environments – Redhat, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc
- Experience creating accessible and compliant apps (Sec 508 & WCAG A, AA & AAA standards)
- Ability to do some front-end design allowing for an interactive, accessible and clean UI and UX.
- Experienced using Test Driven Development (TDD) to produce high-quality, clean code.
- Some NoSQL database experience and/or knowledge
- Proficient with SQL and relational database concepts.
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong attention to detail and proven ability to prioritize and scope work.
- Excellent logic, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people.
- Flexibility to handle demands of a rapidly growing and changing workplace.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
What We Offer:
- Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
Click below link to apply for this job: