Tuff looking for Growth Marketing Manager – SEO Focus ($75,000 to $85,000.)
Tuff is a growth marketing team working with clients to drive growth by creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing high-performing acquisition campaigns. We’re a fully remote and small team with opportunities for autonomy, ownership, and impact. We believe in a very high bar of customer experience, both for our clients and their customers and practice consistent and transparent communication.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The SEO Growth Marketer is responsible for the research, analysis, strategy and execution of our client’s ongoing search campaigns.
You will communicate regularly with clients and must be able to clearly articulate a strategic vision. Ultimately, you will be responsible for managing client expectations, executing campaigns, and communicating success.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Get more targeted traffic (and customers) from Tuff clients through search.
- Manage both on-site and off-site SEO for a diverse host of clients.
- Collaborate with content contributors to connect optimization strategies to new content.
- Perform broad and long-tail keyword research for a diverse host of clients.
- Earn relevant and authoritative inbound links for client’s websites.
- Run regular technical SEO site audits for clients.
- Manage organic search engine performance and goal achievement based on-site search term ranks, impressions, click-through rates, sessions, and conversions.
- Be able to create Schema Markup for different on-site website elements for more interactive search results.
- You have a learning mindset. You are committed to getting better every day.
- You are a driver, focused on making an impact on the organization and clients every day.
- You are a team player that is also comfortable working independently.
- You have an inclusive, hands-on client management style with proven experience clearly communicating complex seo-specific topics.
- You have demonstrated success testing and uncovering useful insights and sharing them in an engaging form that inspires people to take action.
- You have two years of experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
Executing on and optimizing campaigns is a key part of this role just as much as working with the client and engaging with them and their process. You’ll work closely with Ellen, the CEO of Tuff, to get up to speed on current clients and iterate on the SEO process at Tuff.
At Tuff, we offer health, dental, and vision. We believe it’s important for people to live in the part of the world that their happiest and most productive and live that through a fully remote team. The salary range for this position is $75,000 to $85,000.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click below link to apply for this job: