U.Group looking for Frontend Developer
What it takes:
- Web Frameworks: React, Angular or Vue
- Development Tools – Git
- Proficient in Test Driven Development
- Agile Software Delivery Experience
- Ability to work alone as well as in teams
- Soft Skills: Root cause analysis, ability to write and meet acceptance criteria, User story estimation, documentation, designing solutions architecture, developing code and automated tests, code reviews, creating deployment scripts, managing database solutions. Problem solving skills with aptitude to support self-organizing multi-disciplinary teams with experience in persona development, data visualization, high-fidelity prototyping, and business process design.
Nice to have:
- REST API usage
- React/Redux experience
- React Material-UI experience
- Webpack experience
- End-to-end testing integration – Cypress or TestCafe
Minimum contractual requirements
- Experience with frontend engineering including minimum one (1) year experience with a modern front-end web framework such as React, Angular or Vue.
- Citizenship Status: US Citizenship required and have resided in the U.S. for three of the past five years.
- Location: Fully Remote, or on location in DC Metro Region, Arlington Virginia, or Portland Oregon.