U.Group looking for Frontend Developer
U.Group is an advanced technology and creative design company radically focused on using customer-centric innovation to create new opportunities in the public and private sectors. Working collaboratively out of offices in Arlington, VA, Washington, DC, Portland, OR, and in the heart of the action at client sites—U.Group delivers best-in-class digital services, powerful data platforms, augmented reality solutions, integrated marketing strategies, bundled services, and more. To learn more, visit www.U.Group.
U.Group is seeking Frontend, Backend and Fullstack Developers to support most recent contract award. This client is working to ensure robust, secure, resilient, and innovative industrial capabilities to bring technology to support the warfighter. Our DoD customer supports the warfighter by providing independent and objective investment research tools through the collection and analysis financial information visualized in analytics platforms. In support of this mission, these custom software platforms support a larger stakeholder community and enable agile workflows in ever growing communities of interest.
Experience with frontend engineering including minimum one (1) year experience with a modern front-end web framework such as React, Angular or Vue.
Citizenship Status: US Citizenship required and have resided in the U.S. for three of the past five years.
Location: Fully Remote, or on location in DC Metro Region, Arlington Virginia, or Portland Oregon.
What it takes:
- Web Frameworks: React, Angular or Vue
- Development Tools – Git
- Proficient in Test Driven Development
- Agile Software Delivery Experience
- Ability to work alone as well as in teams
- Soft Skills: Root cause analysis, ability to write and meet acceptance criteria, User story estimation, documentation, designing solutions architecture, developing code and automated tests, code reviews, creating deployment scripts, managing database solutions. Problem solving skills with aptitude to support self-organizing multi-disciplinary teams with experience in persona development, data visualization, high-fidelity prototyping, and business process design.
Nice to have:
- REST API usage
- React/Redux experience
- React Material-UI experience
- Webpack experience
- End-to-end testing integration – Cypress or TestCafe
Minimum contractual requirements
- Experience with frontend engineering including minimum one (1) year experience with a modern front-end web framework such as React, Angular or Vue.
- Citizenship Status: US Citizenship required and have resided in the U.S. for three of the past five years.
- Location: Fully Remote, or on location in DC Metro Region, Arlington Virginia, or Portland Oregon.
Life at U.Group
We encourage our colleagues to lead balanced lives. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flexible spending, 20 days paid time off, and paid holidays. We also offer:
Flex Time and Remote Work Options
Education reimbursement program
Transit/parking subsidy program
Parental Leave Policy
Professional Development Program
401(k) with Company Match
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
U.Group shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Click below link to apply for this job: