Respect and Trust. These words resonate with you at a very deep level and will be reflected in all that you do.
We are a growing direct marketing services company based in Sydney, Australia with a fast-paced and ever-changing virtual work environment.
Our clients are CEO’s, Consultants and are great at what they do and have high expectations. They come to us for guidance to build their marketing system (the systems are similar for all of our clients), as a result, we are not order takers – our core philosophy is to lead them, giving them clear direction. This requires a high level of discernment and understanding of online/offline direct marketing systems.
You will be creating, supporting and troubleshooting our clients wordpress websites based on our formula. There are times we may need to move existing websites over to wordpress and update their older websites.
You will be working with a warm and welcoming virtual team and have a mastery of an online working environment as this is a virtual contract role, where you’ll be working from home. Your work environment needs to be quiet and free of interruptions and you need to see yourself as a high-level professional with hard-earned skills.
Skills & requirements
Competencies (These are MUSTs):
- You must be proficient in WordPress installations and troubleshooting, including building in a visual developer environment (we use DIVI.)
- Understand SSL security
- Understanding of WC3 standards and accessibility
- Good eye for detail
- Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- High Standards.
- Flexibility/Adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Cope effectively with complexity and change.
- You have a good knowledge of the digital media landscape for both branding and direct response campaigns
- Software project management skills, not necessary, but could be an advantage
Preferred Skills and Experiences:
- A proven track record of success in web development
- Must be EXTREMELY detail oriented, able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must be resourceful and able to overcome obstacles on his/her own
- Superior communication skills, including written and verbal
- Soft Skills:
* Natural communicator
* Driven and independent
* Be a hard worker
* Good work ethic
* Full of ideas, and brimming with passion.
* The ability to work to tight deadlines across a range of projects;
* Passion for all things digital.
We have no politics in our organisation, it’s a “flat” organisation and we trust our team to step up to manage their own domain of work.
We will guide you, but won’t hold your hand in your role. You need to be a self-starter who jumps in, sees issues, communicates with grace and elegance to build trust with those around you…but bottom line, you know how to get things done.