Uplers looking for remote WordPress Developer
Work with Global Companies
Pay: $1800 – $3150 Per Month / INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 Monthly
Profile – Full stack wordpress developer
Experience – 3+ years
Location – Permanently Remote, India
Uplers is a certified Great Place to work. Uplers is one of the globally recognized outsourcing agencies in the industry based out in India, founded in 2013 with a current strength of 650+ team members, and growing rapidly.
Some of our esteemed Fortune 500 clients include Disney, Amazon, National Geographic, Ogilvy, Nestle and Facebook among others.
In 2020 we announced to remain remote by choice, permanently. We were able to process salaries on-time, every month. Rolled out appraisals, onboarded the largest client ever, were in local newspapers and hired hundreds of individuals.
Introducing ‘Talent Connect’
Uplers’ Talent Connect is a platform through which we connect India’s top tech talent with global employment opportunities, which allows the talent to work for global companies, at global pay scale, from the comfort and flexibility to work from home or anywhere around the world.
Perks of Joining Uplers Talent Connect:
- Great Payouts
- A Dedicated Talent Success Coach
- Exciting Global Projects
- Long term and Full-Time Opportunities
How to get started?
It’s a simple 3 step process:
- Apply: Fill the Application form
- Clear 4 stage assessment process
- Become a part of our Talent Pool!
What you bring to the table
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications on WordPress / PHP.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working responsive HTML pages for tablet, mobile, and desktop
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN, or Mercurial
- Clear understanding of PHP back-end development
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to independently manage projects and report / present efforts to clients
- An additional CMS exposure (Shopify, Magento, Drupal) would be an added advantage
If you have any questions, please feel free to share your queries on [email protected], if you want to speed up the recruitment process, you can directly apply from here
Click below link to apply for this job:
[indeed_jobs limit=10 jt=fulltime l=NJ]