Uscreen looking for Software Engineer
We’re looking for fresh talent to join our growing development team!
In this position, you will work on challenging tasks, pivotal to our growth. VOD and OTT market is developing fast, and you will help us continually grow and strengthen our platform. As a company, Uscreen is changing fast and we want to work with quick learners, adaptive people who can easily shift gears.
As our new Frontend Software Engineer, you will work on the main VUE.js application and legacy interfaces in Ruby on Rails application. You will be responsible for building new features to help customers to monetize their videos and help them to grow.
You Can Also Check
- Strong foundation of design principles.
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience with TypeScript, Vue.js
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS
Nice to have:
- Working experience with React.Native
- General understanding of UX principles
- Working experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails framework, but not a dealbreaker
- Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with a contract. We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Amazing, young and motivated team
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 6 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
How to apply:
- Click on the Apply Button and fill in the form – don’t forget to add the link to your GitHub!
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize in-person / online interview with the successful candidates