USIT looking for Remote Senior WebSphere Developers – eCommerce
USIT is looking for Senior WebSphere Developers
To join our development team to support our customer-facing e-Commerce websites built on the IBM WebSphere Commerce.
Resume must reflect all Must have – Skills, – Certifications and -Clearance or candidate will not be considered
· Number of Positions -3 openings
· Type of employment Contract(1099) or Full-Time
Security+ Certification –WCS Certifiction –
No Third Partners
Under general direction, develops Web-based applications, including online customer service, to enable agency components to deliver their services online.
Develops the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the website.
Provides support for the implementation of interfaces to Web-based applications.
Performs all functional duties independently.
Works on high-visibility programs, or mission-critical aspects of the assigned program(s).
Oversees the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
Strong knowledge of one or more of the following skillsets: WebSphere Commerce
Working knowledge of one or more of the following qualifications:
- Knowledge/experience with Agile Methodologies
- Assist team with the preparation of cost estimates
- Knowledge/experience of SDLC practices
- Change Management and Configuration Management (VersionOne, ServiceNow, etc)
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in business analysis, software development and/or related field;
- A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Business or related discipline is preferred;
- Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission-critical aspects of a given program;
- Able to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job;
- Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel;
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in software development and testing, preferably using different methodologies and lifecycles (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, etc);
- Extensive experience evaluating software designs against business and technical requirements to ensure correctness;
- General familiarity and experience with project management methodologies/disciplines, especially in the areas of scope, cost and schedule management;
- Extensive experience leading small teams and/or technical projects in the successful completion of assigned goals/objectives;
- Extensive experience writing and reviewing a broad range of technical documentation, especially technical specifications, and design documents;
- Able to obtain Postal clearance;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pass both a client-mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check, and credit check.
- If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Knowledge of IBM DataPower Appliance
- Advanced knowledge of IBM Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) on WebSphere Application Server
Work Days: Monday-Friday
Work Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm (Flexible to work 8 hours between the hours of 6am-6pm and the later part of the schedule would be preferred for example 9:30am-6: 00pm )
Equal Employment Opportunity
No Third Partners
Must be a US Citizen with a US DoD Clearance. No others need to apply or will be considered.
USIT values celebrates and enacts diversity in the workplace. USIT takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
USIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). USIT provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.
USIT participates in E-Verify.
Click below link to apply for this job: