3-6 month contract role
Our client is seeking a Senior Web Design Lead – UI/UX Designer to join their Marketing Technology Group to help support our web marketing initiatives. We’re looking for someone talented in Visual Web Design, User Experience Design and can lead and manage other UI/UX designers to a unified online experience.
The role will be working closely with the Agile Product Managers and Brand Director who are responsible for all of the client’s marketing websites. The lead is responsible for supervising and guiding all design staff including both FTE’s and contractors who are part of the MTG Design team. Additionally, the Senior Visual Web Design will lead and guide any design and resource engagements with designated web design agencies engaged with the client.
Strong leadership and management skills in guiding and leading visual UX designers reporting to the Senior Visual Web Design lead. Able to coach and guide designers to achieve the client’s design goals. Able to lead design review sessions.
Understand the value proposition for the client’s product(s) and able to build an online story to help sell the client’s products
Work with Product Owner and Stakeholders to elicit visual requirements and detailed workflows for page development and work closely with Product Owner and Stakeholders to design user experiences for the company’s web properties.
Experience in designing for the Adobe Experience Manager web content management platform. Able to understand and design for templates and components that comprise the authoring and publishing experience of the AEM platform
Attend and participate in Scrum meetings, including daily standup, scrum planning, scrum retrospective, backlog grooming.
Support the Maintenance/Mods/Defects Owner with web design – UI/UX and design needs of the product backlog.
Participate in test planning and execution to ensure that expected results will satisfy business and non-functional requirements.
Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Maintain Jira planning and scrum board.
Maintain Confluence team documentation.
Solid multi year/multi site portfolio that represents actual work products that they have created.
Experience as a UI/UX Designer for at least six years on a web development or web marketing team.
Proven UI experience with a valid portfolio showing real experience
Demonstrable UI design skills both verbally and visually
Able to guide other UI/UX designers as the primary lead. Able to coach and train others
Able to manage, supervise and direct multiple UI/UX designers both FTE and contract
Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
Proficiency in WordPress LAMP development platform (for legacy sites waiting to be converted to Adobe Experience Manager)
Proficiency in Adobe Experience Manger platform (able to design within this platform)
Experience in the Adobe Marketing suite including Adobe Test & Target and Adobe Search & Promote
Able to understand content targeting via Adobe Test & Target and capable of designing experiences at a defined user persona level
Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Able to solicit, formulate and influence the selection of solution alternatives that meet business objective.
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to convey business requirements and technical needs in a clear, concise, and effective manner.
Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with business and technical team members.
Experience working effectively with remote teams
Jira / Confluence experience a plus
Experience using lean project tracking software (Jira a bonus)
Familiar with or actively working in an Agile development
Click below link to apply for this job:
Remote Data Entry Jobs: (View All Jobs)
- Valente Global looking for Senior Web Design Lead UI/UX Designer (contract role)
- Modis looking for Data Entry Operator ($14/hr)
- Manpower looking for Entry level Mail Sorter (Data Entry)
- Novitex Enterprise Solutions looking for Data Entry Clerk – Part Time
- Estate Sale City looking for Online Data Entry Listing Items on EBay work from home
- Fortnite Inc looking for Data Entry Clerk Work from Home ($15/hr)
- UsaSurveyJob looking for Data Entry Clerk Work from Home ($35 per survey)
- ResourceMFG looking for Data Entry Associate ($12.50/Hr)
- Randstad Holding looking for Data Entry Associate ($19/Hr)
- Aerotek looking for Data Entry Clerk ($14-16/Hr)
- Thrivas looking for Data Entry Specialist ($14/Hr)
- Modis – US EN 6 (Fortune 200 Company) looking for Data Entry Operator ($14/Hr)
- inSync Staffing looking for Data Entry Associate ($17/Hr)
- MicahTek, Inc. looking for Data Entry Worker (Work from Home)
- Rand Stad Staffing looking for Data Entry ($12.25/Hour to $12.50/Hour )
Remote Web Design and Development Jobs: (View All Jobs)
- Roc Search US looking for WordPress Developer
- Recruit Professional Services looking for WordPress Developer
- One North Interactive looking for Freelance Web Developer
- ROXO looking for Full Stack Web Developer
- ApTask looking for ServiceNow Developer (Remote)
- ApTask looking for ServiceNow Developer (Remote)
- Knowledge Momentum looking for Remote Web UI Developer
- Lifestyle Directories looking for Freelance Graphic Designer – Magazine and Ad Design – Remote ($18–35/Hr)
- Creative Circle looking for WordPress Designer
- Artech looking for Front End Web Developer
SEO Remote Jobs: (View All Jobs)
- Ardor SEO looking for Remote SEO Executive Assistant
- Engage Partners, Inc. looking for SEO Coordinator Freelance
- The Marketing Arm looking for SEO Strategist | Contract
- Fluent City looking for Part Time SEO Specialist
- Irvine Technology Corporation looking for SEO & Marketing Lead 6 Month CTH ($40/hr)