Veeqo looking for UI / UX Designer
At Veeqo, we want to help retail brands provide the best experience to customers everywhere. We’re creating a unique product culture – where teams built of designers, engineers and product managers take ownership and work together to deliver great features for eCommerce. We’re looking for someone to understand and speak on behalf of our users to make sure what’s delivered solves their problems. We work on problems quickly and concisely, shipping to 100’s of users at a time, getting feedback and shipping some more. In this UI/UX designer role, you will be using a hybrid of skills and work closely with the rest of the product team to figure out what our users need and deliver on a quick turnaround. These means skills in user research, UX and visual design will come in handy.
- Deliver high-standard visual designs and user-flows that simplify complex problems.
- Analyse customer feedback/research to create prototypes to be tested and iterated alongside the product manager.
- Take ownership of problems throughout a full lifecycle – from ideation, prototyping to working with engineers on polishing the final product.
- Bringing new ideas to existing features and functionality and how they can be improved.
- Use and contribute to the design culture and the evolving style guide.
Veeqo is growing fast and expanding globally. We are based in London and Swansea and expanding internationally rapidly in the US & Australia.
- Be part of a fast growth start-up and make a difference.
- Work in a friendly, cross-functional team, with people who aim to be the best and love to tackle problems.
- Relaxed and flexible work environment.
- Spotify Premium and gym membership
Click below link to apply for this job: