VETS looking for Full Stack Web Developer (Remote)
Staffing Pros, a division of VETS Inc., is recruiting for a full-time Full-Stack Web Developer to support our client in Phoenix, AZ. The ability to obtain a government security clearance is required. Active Secret clearance preferred.
This is a Phoenix based job with the ability to work 100% remote for the right candidate. To qualify you must reside here in Phoenix metro area and be able to attend staff meetings away from home.
Immediate need for a Full-Stack Web Developer to join a growing web development team, working in an Agile development environment, providing web solutions for the Department of Defense. In this role, you will write high quality code, perform code reviews, lead developers, and help shape the products we build and support for years to come.
- Develop web applications and web services using .NET/C#
- Develop templates, themes, and skins using CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, and HTML5
- Participate in daily stand-ups, backlog refinements, and sprint planning sessions, having an active role in a cross-functional team
- Perform code reviews from peers and provide necessary feedback
- Understand web security vulnerabilities and how to solve them
- Assist in code deployments
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have the ability to obtain a government security clearance (Active Secret clearance highly preferred)
- 5+ years demonstrable programming and application development expertise in Java and JBoss
- 3+ years relational database experience
- 3+ years experience utilizing IBM’s Rational tool suite
- Proven expert level coding skills
- Ability to apply keen analytical skills to gather and define requirements supporting application development to streamline the management of complex data
- Ability to work and excel in a highly collaborative team environment
- Working experience building out data models and packages and procedures in Oracle and
- Experience in additional configuration and deployment on web and application servers with Tomcat or Web Logic
- Experience working in a VM development environment
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- DNN (DotNetNuke);
- .NET MVC;
- Unit testing and automated testing tools;
- CMS experience;
- RESTful and SOAP-based web services;
- Content Delivery Networks like Akamai;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science;
- Understand DevOps;
- Already Security+ certified!
Staffing Pros a division of VETS-inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.