VetsEZ looking for Senior PHP Developer (remote/telecommute)
VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info Inc.) is a leading provider of information technology services to government and commercial markets. We are a prime contractor on T4NG (VA), VECTOR (VA), CIO-SP3 (NIH) and VETS2 GWAC (GSA) contract vehicles. VetsEZ is an ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 20000-1 certified company and has been independently appraised at CMMI-DEV Level 3 by the CMMI Institute.
VetsEZ is also a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) in VA’s Vendor Information Pages (VIP) and State of California’s Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) program.
VetsEZ strongly believes in providing tangible solutions that improve day-to-day business transactions, maximize efficiencies, eliminate risks and reduce costs for our clients. Subject Matter Experts from VetsEZ provide thought leadership and innovative approaches to federal agencies to shape the future of Healthcare IT.
For more information, visit us at www.vetsez.com.
We are currently seeking a Senior PHP Developer for a full-time opportunity to join our remote technical team.
- This is a large-scale COTS/GOTS based integration effort that requires skills that span full-stack development, including a web-based portal interface, middle-tier integration tools and technologies, and use of one or more relational database (e.g., SQL Server and Oracle).
- The primary product is based on a standard PHP stack that consists of Linux, Apache, SQL Server, PHP.
- The product will be integrated with other systems, including Java-based applications that interface via web services style technologies.
- Design and develop architecturally sound, modular, component-based software applications in PHP based on approved architecture.
- Extensive experience in developing web-services using SOAP and REST protocols is required.
- Prepare system design documentation and other artifacts for project reviews.
- Act as a role model and advocate for best practices around test-driven development, agile software development, and customer-centric software.
- BS degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum Ten (10) years of experience in a relevant technical field, to include:- Technology Analysis and Assessment, Design Definition, Development of Systems Specification, Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture, Systems/Equipment Integration.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience using the PHP technology stack or equivalent language; must have a current strong capability and relevant experience with PHP.
- Experience using software build, integration, and packaging tools to enable continuous integration and release for independent testing.
- Must have knowledge of software development best practices, including test-driven development, Agile, and/or other rapid application development methodologies.
- Solid experience in application systems design and use of architecture frameworks and design patterns.
- Must be able to obtain a Federal security clearance (MBI)
- Experience with the Department of Veteran Affairs, tools, processes, and frameworks. (specifically PMAS and ProPath and/or VIP)
- Knowledge of 508 compliance a plus
- Version control experience utilizing Git
- Knowledge of PHP security scans, such as Fortify, AppScan Source, or CxSAST
- Has working knowledge of healthcare business domain
- Understanding of health data management/interchange technologies and best practices, such as HL7 and medical terminology
- Moderate/Tier 2 (MBI) Level Security Clearance
- Simple IRA with 3% matching
- Laptop Allowance
- PTO + Federal Holidays
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Click below link to apply for this job: