Our client in San Diego has a need for a UX Consultant who would would work with a team of talented Engineers to create an innovative enterprise mobile healthcare application.
Open to 40 hours per week or part-time hours. Onsite in San Diego preferred, but open to mostly remote with occasional onsite meetings.
- Responsible for creating exceptional user-centered experiences that achieve business goals and exceed user expectations.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Quickly and iteratively contribute wireframes, user flows, interaction prototypes, and other design specification materials.
- 7+ years of experience in UI/UX
- Solid portfolio of your work
- Client-facing experience
- Extensive enterprise mobile design/development experience (healthcare mobile apps a plus)
- Experience with wireframing, workflows, proof of concept, and high fidelity prototyping
- Proficiency in design tools (e.g. Axure, Invision, UXPin among others)
Apply to this Job by visiting below link:
You can also check the below Jobs:
Remote Web Design and Development Jobs:
- VIA Technical looking for UX Consultant (REMOTE Okay)
- Vaco Technology looking for Senior .NET / UI Developer (100% Remote)
- Wunderland Group looking for Front End Developer (REMOTE)
- Randstad Technologies looking for Lead Frontend Web Developer ($49 – $56.25/Hr)
- PhaseAlpha, LLC looking for Web Application UI/UX Designer Contractor / Freelance (Remote)
- CoventBridge Group looking for Senior Web Application Developer
- Aquent looking for Part time Front End Dev
- Creative Circle looking for Web Designer ($45/Hr)
SEO Remote Jobs:
Remote Data Entry Jobs:
- Kelly Services looking for Data Entry Clerk ($14.50/hour)
- Legit Flex Job Academy looking for Work from Home Data Entry (Compensation: $371.25 – $1000 a week)
- Randstad looking for Data Entry (14.20/hr)
- Kforce Finance and Accounting looking for Data Entry Clerk
- PALMER GROUP looking for Data Entry Specialist
- CORESTAFF Services looking for Data Entry ($13.50/hr.)