Vitamin T looking for Front – end Developer
Vitamin T is assisting our amazing branding and digital marketing agency on a large project. This role can be performed in Detroit or remotely and has flexible hours (could be part or full-time) based off of the client’s needs over the next 2 weeks. The Front End Developer will work with the internal teams to assist in designing and building a series of banner ads and landing pages for the client.
- Develop applications to assist in client marketing, advertising and communication programs, including banner ads and landing pages.
- Assist in making fixes to existing build outs.
- Support, maintain and document software applications.
- Research and recommend innovative uses for emerging technologies.
Skills & Requirements:
- Must have agency experience!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, a related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience
- Strong experience in at least one modern ContentManagement System (WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
- Responsive development expertise
- Experience at a digital or creative agency
- Ability to read and understand code written by other engineers
- Good code documentation habits
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable in uncertainty, researching issues and making technical recommendations
- Highly proactive; takes initiative; works independently and in collaborative settings
Click below link to apply for this job: