WATERDOG looking for Frontend Developer
WATERDOG mobile is a software development company focused on building products and businesses with large experience working with startups and corporate clients from different sectors. We are constantly developing cutting-edge products for repeating clients that come from Portugal, UK, USA, Australia, Brazil, among others.
About the job:
We are looking to grow our team of 7 with another web developer to work with us on different international and technically challenging projects focused on product development. The work will mainly cover the implementation of advanced front-end interfaces but, occasionally, you may have to be involved also with back-end development.
Our team is very experienced and works together seamlessly to develop all the components of a product. You will have the opportunity to learn about different fields of development, increasing your skills substantially and becoming a valued team member.
WATERDOG mobile is obsessed with sustainable growth and opening this position is a well thought strategic decision with very good perspectives for the future.
We have offices in Lisbon and Porto but you can work from anywhere, in Portugal or abroad (but with short and cheap flights available to Portugal so that you can regularly spend time with the team).
Your daily tasks will include developing software, solving problems, making decisions, discussing with the team, doing research, documenting, occasionally interacting with the client, and having lots of fun! We love what we do and we also want you to.
– Experience in developing web applications
– Fluency in English
– Good Typescript skills
– Experience with React and Redux
– Experience with CSS modules, CSS-in-JS, CSS grid/flexbox and preprocessors like SASS
– Working knowledge of Git and Git-flow
– Understand JSON, HTTP/AJAX requests and RESTful web services
– Good knowledge of software architecture, data structures, object-oriented programming (OOP) and general development practices (e.g. unit testing)
– Pro-activity, strong motivation to constantly learn new web technologies and good self-learning capabilities
– Write clean and documented code
Nice to have:
– Experience with major other front-end frameworks: Angular, Vue.js
– Experience with back-end development with server-side programming, especially in other programming languages like Java, Python, Go, PHP, etc.
– Experience with GraphQL
– Working knowledge of industry-standard authorization mechanisms (OAUTH2, OIDC, JWT)
– Working knowledge of front-end development tools like Webpack and NPM
– Experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies
– Know your way around a linux machine
– Technologically attractive projects for multinational clients
– Deep integration with international teams
– Close mentoring with very experienced software developers
– Remote work
– Flexible schedule
– Time and budget allowance to attend conferences and training
– Informal working environment and close relationship with colleagues
– Macbook Pro + peripherals
– Integrate a very dynamic team with a flat hierarchy
Click below link to apply for this job: