WaveStrong, an IT Security Firm, is recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies. WaveStrong has been named Top Companies by CPUC – Fastest Growing IT Security Minority Owned organization since 2011. Since 2001, more than 150 organizations, including 20 of the Fortune 100 and 5 of the largest State and Local Gov’t Agencies, have trusted WaveStrong with their data security challenges. Headquartered in Northern California, WaveStrong has offices in 3 major cities across and United States.
What would you do? The Specifics
- Maintains site content to include creating, uploading and optimizing all content on brand websites to include catalog management and legal/compliance requirements.
- Works with outside vendors and agencies to coordinate digital campaigns to include content marketing and social.
- Works with vendors we engage with in our System Integration business to carry out effective marketing campaigns.
Are you the right fit? The Suitable Talent
- HTML and experience with popular content management systems (WordPress and Adobe Suites)
- Assist with collecting, organizing and maintaining content used for pitches and proposals.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, lead lander and other social media tools.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and/or InDesign is preferred.
- Excellent writing skills with an understanding of writing for the Web and SEO best practices.
- Self-motivated, independent individual who can perform at optimal levels with little guidance.