Webflow looking for Backend Software Engineer, Ecommerce
At Webflow, we have two missions: one for us, and one for the world. We want to enable everyone to create for the web and empower our team to lead fulfilling and impactful lives while we do it. Ambitious? Heck yes. Crazy? Probably. Possible? With your help, abso-heckin-lutely.
So — where do you come in?
We’re looking for a Software Engineer (hopefully you!) to join our Ecommerce team. In this role, you’ll work with our Mongo/Express backend to unlock new capabilities for our Ecommerce APIs, and enable our users not only to create websites without code, but to build immersive online shopping experiences and to run their businesses.
What you’ll achieve:
- Empower your fellow engineers to lead the NoCode revolution and to lead meaningful and impactful lives.
- Enable our customers not only to create without code, but to actually run a business—you’ll be creating jobs and helping others find a new career, start that dream business, and put food on the table.
- Explore emerging technologies and propose means to apply them to the existing codebase
- Collaborate with software engineers, product managers, designers and QA analysts in an autonomous, supportive team environment
- Solve problems in a highly technical platform that empowers hundreds of thousands of people, and serves millions of page views per hour
- Model, create, and deploy solutions for real people.
How you’ll achieve it:
- You’ll model new solutions, troubleshoot problems, refactor existing systems, and collaborate with our front-end and full-stack developers.
- You’ll work with a remote-first team (and visit the office whenever you need some human face-time)
- You’ll treat your teammates with respect and value team success over personal success
- You’ll use synchronous and asynchronous tools (Slack and GitHub) to enable and contribute to cross-team collaboration
- You’ll learn to (if you haven’t already) tolerate dad jokes and puns … at Webflow, they’re everywhere!
How we’ll help you succeed — and live a fulfilling life in the process
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave for moms and dads. And for the moms and dads of furry friends, we have #dogs and #cats Slack channels where you can show off your pet!
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful engineer and a healthy human being
Think you’re a good fit for the role?
We’d love to hear from you — even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
Our customers come from all walks of life — and we want to build a team that reflects the world we want to build for. The truth? We’re not there yet. But we’re committed to building a company that values everyone for, not in spite of, their unique identities, experiences, and backgrounds. We care about and champion diversity because it’s the right thing to do — and we believe that doing the right thing makes our company stronger.
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we would love to hear from you and explore the value you can add to our team.
Click below link to apply for this job: