WeCommerce looking for a PHP Web Developer – Remote (€14,500-€20,000 annually)
WeCommerce is looking to add a member to its e-commerce team.
We are looking for a Web Developer to enable our clients’ e-stores to perform at the highest level. The candidate should be tech-savvy and experienced in relevant field. They will be expected to have good communication skills and ready to work within a team.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining PHP web applications or plugins for websites
- Create responsive web pages from wireframes & designs
- Troubleshoot website problems
- Maintain and update websites
- Stay up-to-date on technology
- Collaborate with other devs and the customer support to ensure top quality services
- Minimum 1 year of work experience as a web developer.
- Experience on WordPress (Theme Development, UX Design, Plugin Development, WordPress Core)
- Experience on PHP and MySQL
- Familiarity with Version Control System (Git)
- Familiarity with CLI (Command Line Interface)
- Tech Savviness and ability to adapt to new technologies
- Nice to have: experience with Angular / React / Vue
- Competitive Full-Time salary (€14,500-€20,000 annually)
- A great opportunity to grow in an attractive sector and work in an innovative environment
- Ability to work remotely