WhatConverts looking for User Experience, Web Designer (Remote)
- At least 4 years of front end development experience.
- Strong sense for visual design and layout.
- Ability to create modern, clean designs that focus on content.
Things You Might Do
WhatConverts is a dynamic software company, so you’ll likely get your hands dirty in a little bit of everything. That said, here are some things you’ll get to do:
- Work with the team to enhance our platform and design new application functionality.
- Lead design and front-end across digital marketing initiatives.
- Assist with the support and monitoring of existing systems.
- Experiment since this is a startup everything can change at any time.
For the past four years, WhatConverts has been helping people across the world track “What Marketing Converts to Leads”. A lead can be a phone call, web form submission, web chat or e-commerce transaction. Our software helps our customers track their marketing efforts to ensure it is giving them the best ROI.
We want to give advertisers and agencies the complete marketing picture by easily tracking their marketing dollars to actual leads, so they can best spend their budget.
We believe in small teams making a big impact. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management, and more getting the important things done.
- Location – Anywhere you want. If you want to work remotely or near others that’s fine by us. The current team is based in Charlotte, NC and Birmingham, AL.
- Hours – 9AM to 5PM EST (-/+ 3 hours)
- Position – Full-time position.
- Compensation – Based on experience.