Whitespectre looking for Senior UI/UX Designer, Product (Part-time, contract)
We are a remote-first company with a globally distributed team of 70. We’re proud of the way we get great work done. Our clients love working with us and we partner with them on long-term projects. Our teams are engaged and excited about our work.
We’re looking for a smart, hardworking, creative, and collaborative individual to help us create intuitive and engaging experiences for our client partners.
This is a part-time role to start with the possibility to move to full-time.
What You’ll Do
Our projects are a combination of launching then evolving brand-new products, as well as taking existing products to the next level. In this role, you’ll collaborate closely with product managers, engineers, the wider UX team, and our client partners to deliver beautiful, engaging experiences. That’s everything from wires and prototyping, to presenting to stakeholders, to reviewing user feedback, to designing polished interfaces, and overall, working hand in hand with the team to ensure that the software and mobile apps we create both look and ‘feel’ great.
As an ideal candidate, you’ll have:
- Several years experience in UI/UX design, with experience designing both responsive sites and applications as well as native mobile applications (IOS, Android, React Native).
- Experience working within a team across the entire product lifecycle, from user research to requirements gathering and prototyping to launch and feedback and iteration cycles
- A strong foundation in visual design principles (typography, layout, color, etc.)and using animations to communicate with the user.
- Excellent English-language communication skills, both spoken and written. Because of our close collaboration with our English-speaking clients, you must be able to engage confidently with them in design discussions.
- Availability to work within a fast moving team (working 11am – 8pm Central European time)
- A robust portfolio of past projects and live examples you can walk us through
Please provide a link to your current portfolio. Candidates without portfolios will not be considered.
To be successful in this role, you’ll also be:
- Passionate about creating products that deliver both a first-class user experience as well as real business results.
- Seriously detail-oriented. You pride yourself on delivering designs that are accurate and consistent. You enjoy thinking through the multiple scenarios and perspective in each user experience you create.
- Committed to keeping up with ‘best practices’ and new design thinking. You’re naturally curious, you’re constantly reviewing new apps and products, you can speak comfortably on the pros and cons of the latest design trends
- Comfortable in fast-paced, collaborative environments.
Why is it good to work with us?
We know that big ideas and big results only happen when you have the right people, working together smartly – whether that’s across the room or across the globe. We make the work fun and rewarding.
Because we work on cool projects. Sure, we can list the latest set of technologies that we use, but that is a given. What’s more interesting is how they are used – the design, the architecture, the approach to solving business problems. And we do that across multiple clients – each and every one we’re excited to work with.
Because we believe in constant learning and exploring – whether that’s a new skill, a new role, or a new way of seeing. And because we’ve found that we learn the most when we take on new challenges as a team. We’re happy that people love working with us (and still have lives outside of work). Want to know more? Check out www.whitespectre.com and we’re proud of what people are saying about us on Glassdoor
Click below link to apply for this job: