Wifinity looking for Senior Front End Software Developer
Wifinity is growing, with many new projects and very interesting challenges on the horizon. To take them head on, we are growing our software development team, which is fully distributed. We are searching for senior software engineers capable of learning new technologies on demand and hit the ground running.
Wifinity provides wifi installations for big venues, buildings, holiday parks, military bases, etc. We do the hardware installation, and provide the software for provisioning of users and customers. We have many interesting projects coming up, including mobile applications, possibly embedded development as well as our usual full stack web development. There will be a lot of opportunities to move around different technologies and projects. This post is for front-end development, but all developers are welcome to do either front-end or back-end.
- 6 years or more of experience developing in a commercial environment.
- Demonstrable experience learning new technologies on your own.
- Experience with HTML 5, CSS 3.
- Experience developing Single Page Applications.
- Residency in a timezone that’s up to 3 hours ahead or behind UTC.
- Version control experience.
- Residency within 2 timezones of the UK.
- Fluid written and spoken English.
Nice to haves:
- React, Angular or Vue experience.
- Familiarity with Kotlin.
- Any other JVM experience.
- Mentorship experience.
- Mobile development.
- Knowledge of Git and GitHub.
- Knowledge or curiosity about networking and hardware.
- Fully remote position, work wherever you are.
- Flexible hours, work whenever you want.
- Various projects to move around to keep things fresh.
- Work with ex-Googlers and ex-YCers.
- Gym membership cover (up to £50/month).
- Private health care (depending on location and up to £50/month).
- Inclusive and diverse culture.
Click below link to apply for this job: