Workbridge Associates looking for Senior .Net Developer / Remote $130K
Do you have a passion for developing software in small teams, and solving complex problems using the latest in cloud, mobile, and web technologies? If so, our client’s software development team is growing and looking for .NET software engineers who want to design, build, and ship enterprise-level applications. This opportunity allows you to expand your knowledge of full life cycle development, gain direct user exposure, and contribute to our Agile software development processes. This client’s products are in their first-generation, and there is much greenfield work to be done. The end users are just getting their hands on them and have great ideas for making them even better!
- You will have the opportunity to craft the best software in the automotive industry, running on mobile, IoT, and the web using the latest technologies and cloud API services.
- You will interact with end-users and product owners and create features and user stories that address concrete business needs.
- Our technology ecosystem is always evolving and so we will look to you for leadership in defining the architecture and technical design of our systems.
- We run a streamlined agile process, enabling you to ship releases regularly.
- You will be leading demo sessions for the awesome features you develop for our users.
- Our ecosystem has a lot of moving parts, so there are always interesting challenges in building API integrations between systems, designing database structures for massive amounts of data, or engineering offline solutions for our mobile apps.
- We will seek your input for suggestions on process and technology improvements.
- Our team is proactive about issues and risks without finger-pointing. You will be able to raise these issues to the team, so we can collaboratively solve them.
- You will have ownership of the applications you build, assuring quality delivery.
- You will have the opportunity to guide and mentor junior members of the team and work with industry veterans that will help you grow both professionally and technically.
- Ability to work efficiently with geographically distributed teams
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts
- Excellent grasp of relational database design and querying concepts
- Experience with version control concepts, particularly Git, including branching and merging
- Solid experience with web service development concepts is a plus
- Exposure to design patterns and SOLID design principles
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Solid understanding of unit testing theory and implementation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong soft skills, including interpersonal and problem-solving skill
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are variable and based on business need. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand; however, we are respectful of your time and do our best to limit these instances.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science OR related field OR equivalent experience
- At least 4+ years of development experience in an advanced technology stack similar to ours.
- Competitive compensation package including base pay and production bonus
- A fantastic benefits package including Health, Dental and Vision
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off that progresses to 25 days off based off years of service
- Culture of Employee Recognition
Our client is the nation’s only vertically integrated provider of end-to-end recovery, skip tracing, LPR, locksmith and transportation services within the automotive industry. We deliver more than just our services. Our strong drive for building relationships with our client and vendor partners is evident in our business operations and culture. Our dedicated staff caters to our client’s SLA needs with integrity and commitment.
Provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, they comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Click below link to apply for this job: