Junior to Mid Level PHP Web Developer/Wordpress
This is a great company that has been changing the lives of individual for more than 10 years. Their technology is growing to ensure usability and accessibility are a top focus. They offer a collaborative environment, a technically driven culture and access to various languages. They are an agile environment, implement unit testing and strive for continuous development.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of production experience
- Responsive Web Design
- WordPress plugin and customization
- RESTful API Integration
Desired Skills & Experience
- Eagerness to learn new technology
- Interest in AWS and cloud
- Serverless deployment
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% full stack development
- 100% Hands On
- Salary: Up to $80,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Above average paid time off and a relaxed work week
- Work from home days
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.