Working Solutions looking for Senior Java Developer
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer (Remote)
- Very hands on Software Design and Development
- Work with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify automation opportunities
Candidates should have at least 3 – 5 years of solid Java related technical development experience using Java, RESTful services, Open Source and latest design and development methodologies, Azure SQL Server, MS Azure Cloud. Technical integration and development experience preferred.
Must be a US citizen or permanent resident to be considered for employment
**To qualify for employee positions, candidates must be legal residents of one of the following states: AR, AZ, CO, FL, IL, IN, IA, MI, NE, OH, TN, TX, WI.
Bachelors in Computer Engineering or equivalent preferred. Relevant certifications will be a plus
Hands-on technical design of technical specifications and solid software development and engineering experience
- Solid hands on experience of 3-5 years in Java development
- Very strong experience in Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate or an equivalent ORM, Web Services RESTful
- Very strong experience in enterprise level J2EE platforms using J2EE design patterns • Experience in SQL and Azure SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud (PaaS services) development
- Experience with source control software (BitBucket, Git)
- Experience with Micro Services, Spring boot, NoSQL is a plus
- Hand-on experience with designing, coding using Java and using APIs.
- Experience Working with Offshore resources a plus
- Experience writing, reviewing and documenting code.
- Self-driven, enthusiastic and collaborative qualities are needed to be successful in this position
- Good understanding of Cloud technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work from Home
Click below link to apply for this job: