Wright looking for Senior Web Developer
Senior Web Developer
Wright is looking for a progressive web developer to join our small, hard-working team to help build and maintain our industry-leading brand and web presence. The ideal candidate will consider themselves a full-stack developer with demonstrable experience in programming. We are an industry-leading auction house specializing in 20th century design and art. As we are creative company by-and-large — top candidates will exhibit detail in their code and an interest in our niche field of design, art, and architecture. Our team is lean, experienced, and hard-working—we pride ourselves in pushing boundaries and our award-winning creative output.
This position is for a remote, contract-to-hire, full-time position with competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, maternity/paternity leave.
– 6-10 years “full-stack” development experience and interest
– Expert level experience with HTML, CSS, Javscript (Vue/React/Angular)
– 6+ years experience with PHP development (or equivalent)
– Strong knowledge of SQL (writing and optimizing queries)
– Experience with REST, XML, JSON, etc.
– Version control using GIT and familiarity with Agile best practices.
– Senior level experience in OOP and the ability to juggle a variety ancillary technologies.
– Able to solve problems in a simple, neat and organized way
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. To apply, please submit cover letter, resume, and two professional references to Mason Kessinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.