Xabis looking for Full Stack Developer
Work from anywhere in the US
Do you have an Entrepreneurial streak… and looking to join a small team?
Do you love to develop and deliver apps that impact businesses worldwide?
Create a SaaS application from the stand alone application already created… convert to a cloud-based model and improve!
- Reliable accountable and can work without supervision
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Can communicate to technical and business stake holders.
- High level of integrity
- Can-Do attitude
- Strive to do things the right way,
- Developed structured well organized and self-documented code.
- Embrace change in dynamic rapidly evolving environment
- Undertake complete projects or stepping-in to an ongoing project and become an immediate contributor
- Analyze requirements and deliver realistic estimates for the implementation of related functionality
- Participate in the development and preparation of documentation for including, procedural, program and user documentation
- Implement all aspects of an application design including but not limited to high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, state management, error logging, scalability, environment configuration, QA, naming standards and all other aspects of proper application design and development
- Architect and develop solutions
- Perform unit and system level testing on the application
- Work at the lowest levels and taking the product through the entire life cycle of analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation and support
- 5+ years of experience in developing web applications using full .NET stack.
- Proficient in C#, ASP.NET MVC, OWIN and WebAPI. Experience with .NET core is preferred.
- Experience building REST API
- Proficient in writing code in Enterprise architecture.
- Proficient in T-SQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proficient in developing REST services using Web API to integrate the third party APIs
- Experience in source control tools like TFS, VSTS, GIT
- Cloud infrastructures, preferably Microsoft Azure
- Familiar with Agile Project Management methodology.
- Familiar with GIT repositories
- Experience creating dashboards and graphical representation of data
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in software design, engineering computer science
- 3+ years demonstrated experience building large-scale .NET applications utilizing .NET Framework 3.5+
- Ability to effectively communicate with various business stakeholders, both internal and external
Work from home (anywhere)
Job Type: Full-time
- Development: 5 years (Required)
- Other forms
- Fully Remote
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
Click below link to apply for this job: