Xapo looking for Full Stack Developer
Xapo is a fast-growing, global fintech company with a mission to build a safe and global way to use money. We’re a fully distributed team, with 250+ Xapiens working from 50+ countries.
We’re seeking a collaborative, proactive problem-solver to join us as Full Stack Developer at Xapo. This full-time position is planned to be remote, meaning you can work from anywhere!
BALANCE FOR BETTER
At Xapo, we embrace our differences and actively foster an inclusive environment where we all can thrive. We’re a flexible, family friendly environment, and we recognize that everyone has commitments outside of work. We have a goal of reaching gender parity and strongly encourage women to apply to our open positions. Diversity is not a tagline at Xapo; it is our foundation.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will work with a highly specialized, multidisciplinary team that handles the complete development lifecycle of a product, from envisioning to production deployment. You will be 70% front end and 30% backend focused.
You responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing, enhancing, testing, supporting, maintaining and debugging software applications that support business units or support functions.
- Managing and launching Django applications used for maintaining Merlin (Xapo’s internal tool) systems.
- Working with internal teams to identify requirements and maintain a development schedule.
- Monitoring software performance.
- 5+ years as a software developer.
- 3+ years in web development.
- Elm lang.
- Strong functional programming skills.
- RESTful web services.
- GIT version control.
- Self-motivated, with initiative and enthusiasm, willing to work hard within a remote team.
- Experience working by plan and objectives in autonomous mode.
- Good communication skills and remote teamwork experience.
- Strong communication skill in English is a must.
- Experience within Fintech and knowledge about Bitcoin would be ideal
NICE TO HAVE
- Remote work experience.
- Scrum experience.
- D3 .
- Node.js .
- Amazon Web Services.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values.
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high performance team
At Xapo, we’re building a way for users all over the world to send, receive, spend, and store their money globally and safely. We’re firm believers that no matter who you are or where you’re from, you deserve easy access to digital financial services.
Launched in 2014 by Wences Casares (CEO) & Federico Murrone (COO), Xapo has made an unparalleled investment in security infrastructure, assembled a renowned advisory board, and raised $40M from top venture capital firms in Silicon Valley & the world.
Xapo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe a team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives is critical to our success as a global company. A diverse, inclusive workplace enables us to create products that best serve our customers all around the world. It is the foundation of Xapo.
Click below link to apply for this job: