XCentium looking for Senior Front End Developer
XCentium is currently looking for a senior Front End Developer Consultant. Working under minimal supervision, the Front-End Developer is a client-facing role, responsible for managing our digital technology solution projects in close cooperation with our clients as well as XCentium colleagues and management. This position is expected to be an integral part of our consulting team, competent to work on virtually all phases of client projects and capable of independently carrying out all essential tasks.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in exploring new technologies and possess creative problem-solving skills. The ability to acquire domain-specific knowledge is valued much higher than possessing experience in any one specific area. XCentium is a highly collaborative environment, strong communication skills and an inclination toward teamwork are a must.
XCentium is an award winning digital consultancy. We help clients align their technology strategy with business objectives, leverage technology excellence to deliver superior results, engage customers on web and mobile project and help them run their business in the cloud. Our core areas of expertise are UX, CMS, CRM, Commerce, Azure and AWS.
Los Angeles – or working remotely in the USA
- Converting design documents into working user interface with no loss in fidelity.
- Evaluate product designs to help refine requirements for a better user experience.
- Create clean, functional, and maintainable Front-End solutions.
- Design and document code to ensure readability and maintainability.
- Devise creative solutions to overcome design and functionality UX challenges.
- Work with clients or stakeholders in a collaborative environment.
- 5+ years HTML5 & CSS3 expertise
- 5+ years Experience with responsive UI frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Proficiency with CSS preprocessors such as Sass or Less
- Proficiency with web application frameworks such as AngularJS, React, or VueJS
- Proficiency with version control systems such or Git
- Proficiency with cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
- Proficiency with design tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, InVision, or Zeplin
- A strong understanding of optimizing content for the web
- Solid AJAX and DOM manipulation skills
- Experience with code optimization and performance analysis
- Excellent understanding of web development best practices
- Proactive with the desire to learn and master new technologies
- A passion for writing clean, efficient code
- A strong attention to detail, especially as it applies to user interface design
- Team-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback in peer code review
- Ability to manage changing priorities, solve unfamiliar problems, and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with web accessibility standards (WCAG 2.0, WAI-ARIA, Section 508)
- Experience with project tracking software such as Jira or VSTS
Click below link to apply for this job: