Yodlee looking for UX Designer
- Design tools that will power creation of rich conversational experiences.
- Distill complex capabilities into simple intuitive workflows.
- Generate user flows, storyboards, and and interactive prototypes for new features.
- Collaborate with engineers, data scientists, and deployment consultants in a fast-moving agile environment.
- Deliver designs backed by user research and/or usability studies.
- Be a key voice in defining and managing our customer feedback loop.
- 4+ years of design experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HCI, Interaction Design, or related field, or other Bachelor’s Degree with extensive work experience.
- A design portfolio which includes SaaS/platform examples.
- Experience collaborating with engineers, data scientists, and other team members in an agile environment.
- Mastery of Sketch, Axure, InVision, or similar prototyping tools.
- Experience delivering interface-optimized conversational flows for voice, text, and multi-modal interfaces.
- Excellent visual, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Financial Industry experience.
- Master’s Degree in HCI, Interaction Design, or related field.
- Experience turning complex workflows into simple conversational experiences.
- Experience with botsociety.io or other chatbot prototyping tools.
- Founder mentality – If not me, then who? If not now, then when?
- Communication – Articulate your ideas clearly. Listen to your teammates intently before you react.
- Accountability – Think carefully about how your day-to-day contributions impact the big picture.
- Transparency – Be open with your work and ask hard questions.
- Impact – Accomplish incredible amounts of meaningful work.
- Expression – Have a voiced opinion and a stake in what we’re doing.