Zipdev looking for Back-end Developer: PHP
Zipdev is searching for a Remote Senior Back-end Developer who will implement new architectures, features, and best practices to scale a hospitality platform. You will contribute to new efforts in serverless and service-oriented architectures, cutting edge technologies and are excited by the prospect of building applications with great user experience. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, have good communication skills and work well on a remote team.
- Design architectures for new services and customer-facing features.
- Implement new application features and improvements.
- Define internal standards for new design practices.
- Update our existing architecture to scale with our fast-growing customer base.
- Refactor legacy code using the latest design patterns and practices.
- Discuss and design complex technical concepts and requirements with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Work in and understand a large code repository.
- Write clean, well-documented, and beautiful code.
You Can Also Check
- Fluent English
- 5+ years of web application software engineering experience
- 5+ years of PHP back-end web applications software engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of OOP design patterns, best practices, and technologies.
- Strong knowledge of LAMP stack technologies.
- Strong knowledge of NoSQL technologies (Redis, Memcached).
- Strong knowledge of automated testing methodologies (TDD, BDD).
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and time management skills.
- Experience with agile software development (Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience with API integrations via REST or GraphQL.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with Domain-driven Design (DDD).
- Experience with MQ systems (rabbitmq/zeromq/kafka).
- Experience with BPMN 2.0 and engines (Camunda, Zeebe, etc).
- Experience with Codeigniter and Symfony PHP frameworks.
- Experience with Node.js or Python.
- Experience with the Serverless Framework.
- Experience with code and database optimization and profiling.
- Experience implementing Sagas for long-running transactions.
- Experience developing in AWS (API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS).
- Experience with Atlassian products [JIRA/Confluence/BitBucket].
- Passion for SOLID, DRY, and KISS principles.
- Work Remote
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Major Medical Insurance
- Minor Medical Insurance
- Active Lifestyle/Gym Reimbursement
- Performance-based Bonus
- Continuous Education Bonus
Click below link to apply for this job: