Zipdev looking for Sr PHP / Magneto Developer
Zipdev is looking to add a full-time PHP Engineer to our global team. Our environment is fast paced and exciting. The successful candidate will be a key member of our growing team working closely with the DevOps Lead and Project Director.
- Develop and maintain Magento, BigCommerce, and Shopify websites
- Architect and develop custom applications
- Work collaboratively with other technical personnel (including offshore teams)
- Provide support for a variety of technical issues
- Support sales team to help win new business
- Help provide cost estimates for various tasks
- Migrate product/customer/order data between applications
- Securely integrate with 3rd party applications/tools
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
- Participate in project & deployment planning.
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
- Participate in client calls with our internal team
- Plan, control and take corrective action items on overall development.
- Suggest and implement development process improvements.
- Participate in solution discussion, estimation, releases on different environments.
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Strong expertise with PHP and Magneto.
- Experience with BigCommerce, and Shopify.
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Work Remote
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Major Medical Insurance
- Minor Medical Insurance
- Active Lifestyle/Gym Reimbursement
- Performance-based Bonus
- Continuous Education Bonus
Click below link to apply for this job: